Saturday 23 January 2016

By Korea: 601 Little Collins Street Melbourne

By Korea is a clear neighbourhood favourite. The lines are huge. The beer is flowing and fried chicken is everywhere. 

I ventured here as my first choice lunch venue was closed for the Christmas break. Not being a fan of fried chicken Senor Gringo and I ordered a beef stew and vegetarian bibimbap. The meat and vegetable portions were small with large bowls of rice offered to fill you up. The flavours were good, particularly the stew, which had a fresh tasting spicy broth. The pieces of meat were lean but the bibimbap was disappointing with salad strangely heaped in the hot stone bowl and since I didn't want a huge amount of rice I walked away hungry. 

One tick. Not fussy eater friendly.    








By Korea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment