Sunday 24 January 2016

Naked for Satan

Naked for Satan is a great little bar. It feels like a library for booze! Walls lined with bottles of alcohol, dark wood shelves, lush bench seats and sample platters to help you choose your tipple (a welcome addition since they have a 18 page drinks menu). Plus, as someone who loves snack sized food, I think the pintos are adorable. What I didn't expect is nearly everyone of them is on bread. Once I moved on from that fact I just settled in to enjoy. There are so many to choose from and for only $2 each ($1 in happy hour), how can you not? They even cater for vegans (albeit with fewer options).  

For more substantial food, head upstairs to the roof top bar and restaurant for Spanish inspired entrees, mains and desserts, which I'm assured are very good (I can't move beyond the pintos). 

The staff can be grumpy jerks or absolutely wonderful - be warned. 

Two ticks. This is such a fabulous Melbourne bar you can't help being impressed. 






Naked For Satan Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment