Tuesday 11 August 2015

Fomo Thai: 171 Bourke Street Melbourne

Conveniently located near my work, this is my lunch time food favourite. I have never had anything here that isn't above average. In my humble opinion the stand outs are the duck curry with lean roasted duck and crisp vegetables, the perfectly spiced eggplant and tofu curry and the absolutely divine pork belly fried rice. They must fry the pork belly as you just get ultra crisp bite size pork pieces and none of that nasty rubbery fat that most (sane) people scrape away. So many tasty things to choose from, so little belly space!

I always try to remember to take a picture but as soon as my food arrives I forget as I'm just so excited and eager to tuck in!!! I'll try to rectify that in future. Food bliss without fail.









FOMO Thai Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment: