Sunday 16 August 2015

The Premises: 202 Bellair Street Kensington

After bagels with vegan cream cheese at the Flemington Farmers Market, Senor Gringo and I walked to Kensington for coffee. Since that took us a while and included a little detour to the art markets, we thought sharing breakfast was justified :)

Good choice. Our brunch was great and the menu had so many non standard options to tantalise my taste buds. We chose Lebanese flat bread with hummus, felafel, walnuts, bacon and a poached egg. Unexpectedly it came with yoghurt too but that was easily solved by scraping it onto Senor Gringo's plate. Look how pretty this food is. I eat with my eyes first and my eyes were happy. Plus, bonus, some sort of pickled veg. Nice and tangy to add to these warm flavours. I'm going back. Expect more posts about food at the The Premises. They even know how to cook bacon without being asked!

Three ticks (although full disclosure, Senor Gringo gives it two as the breakfast menu is short. I defend the short menu as it is a selection of yummy inventive options ;0)







 This dish was amazing! Salt beef with veggies. OMG, food goodness





The Premises Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment