Tuesday 11 August 2015

Coconut House: 449 Elizabeth Street Melbourne

I have been here twice. The first time just by chance as I was headed to the Queen Victoria Markets. The second time with a group of 20. The first time the laksa was pretty damn fantastic - hot, spicy, creamy and very filling. I was pleasantly satisfied.

The second time my laksa was too creamy, luke warm and had hardly any veggies. I asked for extra spice - maybe some fresh chilli or chilli oil but the waitress (who clearly heard me) walked away and didn't come back. My friends meals were hit and miss, some great, some below average and oily.

Overall message, you may go and be very satisfied or disappointed. Probably depends on the night and how busy it is. Large groups never helps matters either.

One tick
Coconut House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment