Sunday 27 December 2015

8bit: 8 Droop St Footscray

Nothing to see here, move along. 

I could eat nothing but the fries. Major disappointment. Major! Especially since so many people rave about this place. 

The burger buns have egg, so do most of the sauces, what doesn't have egg has dairy. Senor Gringo told me I wasn't missing out, *cough* OMG this is fantastic, sucks to be you *cough.* I walked away disappointed. The staff were really apologetic about it but I wanted to have a tantrum like a five year old who has just been told they can't have dessert before dinner. 

Celiacs are equally excluded. Life is hard. The food world sucks. I may be sulking. 

One tick. Don't tell me it's good, I don't want to hear it. 






8bit. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment