Thursday 31 December 2015

Tina's Noodle Kitchen: 352 High Street Preston

As soon as Tina's Noodle Kitchen opened, it got a write up from the good food folks so I thought I would get ahead of the curve and try it out the weekend it opened. 

Even at 3:30pm on a stinking hot Saturday the place was packed. The smells were divine and there was a great ambiance to the place. I just can't say nice things about the food. 

Lovely flavours but the pork buns were too doughy (making bread the dominant flavour) and the spicy stewed beef noodle soup had things in it I did not want to see. I don't know what they were - ligaments, tendons, something else? but what ever it was, I wish it wasn't there. I had a little peek in the kitchen on my way back from the bathroom and the other meat looked the same and even though it was slow cooked, the beef chunks I did eat were chewy. Not nice. 

I spoke to the Asian diners on the two tables adjacent to me (I'm weird like that) and they loved it but it just wasn't my cup of tea. 

One tick. If I could have the broth with noodles and vegetables I would consider returning but it wasn't an option on the menu, especially considering the meat and egg free options were very limited. 








Whatever that is, it is meant to be meat - eew



Tina's Noodle Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment